Bellevue Montessori is currently seeking applications for an experienced and passionate Lead Guide for one of our Toddler classroom for the 2022-2023 school year. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team and support children 18 months to 3 years old. You will join a close-knit group of passionate educators that want to make sure each child receives an equitable learning experience in our Montessori classrooms.
Under the guidance of our Toddler Program Director, you will work in conjunction with other staff to observe, collect data, and will be using methods for enhancing speech, social skills, and emotional regulation in adherence with Montessori philosophy. Our Toddler Program Director will conduct bi-weekly check-ins to provide feedback, adjustments, and additional training.
ABOUT OUR TODDLER PROGRAM:
Our Toddler Program takes place within our Park Campus, located on the northwest corner of Hidden Valley Park, offering students a lush natural atmosphere. To know more about our program: https://www.bellmontessori.com/toddler-program
The Lead Guide will implement Montessori curriculum to support each child’s social, emotional, physical and congnitive growth and development. Some of them include:
- Facilitate classroom activities in accordance with Montessori principles
- Create and offer age appropriate Montessori activities to children in the classroom
- Demonstrate / model appropriate behavior to children and assistant guides in the classroom
- Encourage positive social interactions between children and classroom staff
- Ensure physical and emotional safety of children at all times.
- The opportunity to directly impact the education of children positively
- Being a part of our amazing reputation
- Professional development training opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits are available with a portion of the monthly premium covered by the school
- Simple Individual Retirement Account (3% company matching through Vanguard)
- Tuition discount for your own child
- Have a teaching certification in Infants & Toddlers from an AMS, AMI or MACTE approved Training Center
- Ready to put your Montessori training and experience working with children in an authentic Montessori prepared environment accredited by the American Montessori Society.
- Be open and interested in learning more about the development of toddler-aged students including those with speech delays.
- Demonstrate commitment, flexibility, and consistency in your work ethic and history
- Come be a part of our amazing family of educators and teach the next generation of our community!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome all interested persons to apply who are 18 years or older.
Note: Bellevue Montessori School does not provide relocation packages or sponsor a work visa