Casa dei Bambini School – E d u c a t i o n f o r t h e 2 1st C e n t u r y
Casa dei Bambini is looking to hire a full-time and passionate Lead Toddler Guide to join our amazing team of over 30 years. The Toddler Guide will maintain an enriching and attractive environment for children. The Guide will work closely with families to communicate their child’s success in school. You will be working with a team that is committed to an authentic, fulfilling and joyful experience for children, teachers and families.
· has a Montessori diploma for 18 months – 3
· has childcare experience and a passion for working with these ages
· has excellent creative writing and verbal communication skills
· seeks continuous opportunities to grow as a person and educator
· Enthusiastic, adaptable, Guide who has a passion for working with children.
· Support & respect the Culture and Vision of Casa dei Bambini.
· Maintain Montessori & NAEYC Standards.
Be a gentle and compassionate Parent Educator. Encourage family involvement and participation.
· Maintain all records assigned to the Guide: Attendance, Daily Observations, Class/Progress Records, Family Communications, etc.
· Manage day-to-day classroom activities, including Montessori lessons, art, free play, bathroom breaks, lunch and snack, and daily nap-time for children.
• TB Negative Test clearance.
• Proof of Physical Exam in the past 2 years.
• Live-Scan and criminal record clearance.
• First Aid/CPR certification.
• Must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
• Provide 3 previous employer’s references.
• Must have transportation or a transportation plan to reach our Palo Alto or Redwood City Campuses.
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs., bend, be outdoors.
• A higher salary than average for the Bay Area.
• Paid medical, dental. Paid sick leave breaks, and holidays
• We offer up to 100% Tuition Free Enrollment for your child.
• Visa, Permanent Residency sponsorship
• Professional development opportunities; including in-house training, Montessori training, AMI courses
• An hour plus daily paid prep-time.
• No after school child care requirements. Children are in school until 3:00PM only!
This role is a great opportunity to work and grow in an established school with a great reputation. We believe and support that having a healthy home work life balance helps you be the best teacher you can be.
If you love children and have been looking for the right opportunity to grow, join our school community by sending: Cover Letter & CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Casa dei Bambini
Casa dei Bambini is a multicultural international Montessori Pre-School that provides the highest quality of Montessori education in a beautiful and enriching environment for ages 2 through Kindergarten.
We promote the child's wellbeing, safety and self-esteem. We have been serving our community since 1992.