Charles Ellis Montessori Academy is a public Montessori School serving 500 students in Primary through Erdkinder. We continuously work together as a community to fulfill our Montessori mission to “Educate the Whole Child for a Whole World”. Located in beautiful Savannah Georgia, we are housed in the historic Ardsley Park neighborhood, and draw on the riches of the coastal environment to engage our students in active and purposeful learning experiences. Charles Ellis Montessori Academy looks to recruit Montessori professionals that hold true to the philosophy and best practices that guide students to become self-motivated, self-disciplined and independent learners.
Montessori Lead teachers are responsible for:
1. Implementing Montessori Cosmic curriculum and Key lessons
2. Observing & monitoring each student’s developmental progress and academic growth
3. Fostering a positive school learning environment
4. Partnering with families in the child’s educational experiences
5. Building supportive community partnerships
6. Engaging in continuous professional development to enhance skills and inform the delivery of curriculum content
7. Continuous self-reflection on teaching practices within the Montessori paradigm
8. Advocating on behalf of the Montessori mission at the school and in the world.
About Charles Ellis Montessori Academy
Prek- 8th Grade Public Montessori