We are seeking individuals who have a true love and respect for children to join our team as Developmental Specialists.
- Supporting classroom teachers with children who have exceptional needs (social, emotional, behavioral, academic)
- Finding creative ways to engage children through their interests and passions
- Partnering with families to increase consistency between home and school
- Working one-on-one or in small groups with children
- Supporting classroom management so teachers are available to work one-on-one with children
Developmental Specialists primarily support one of the following age levels: 3- to 6-years-old, 6- to 9-years-old, 9- to 12-years-old, 12- to 14-years-old, or 14- to 18-years-old.
About Community Montessori Charter Public School
Community Montessori is a tuition free, charter (public) school in Southern Indiana. We are seeking outstanding individuals who possess a true love and respect for children and have a passion for Montessori philosophy.
We are a holistic school serving children from birth through high school graduation. Our learning environments are multi-age (birth to 2.5 years, 3- to 6-years, 6- to 9-years, 9- to 12-years, 12- to 14-years, and 14- to 18-years-old).
We are currently interviewing for teaching positions and support positions at multiple age levels. Learn more about our school on our website: www.shiningminds.com.