Endeavor Schools is currently seeking a Lead Primary Montessori Teacher at our Laguna Niguel Montessori Center location.
The Lead Montessori Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
Facilitate classroom activities.
· Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons while holding true to the Montessori Model
· Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching
· Encourage and assist in positive social interactions
· Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times
· 28083 Moulton Parkway
· #B, Laguna Niguel, California 92677
· Laguna Niguel Montessori Center
Experience and Education:
· Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience
· AMI or AMS certification
· Knowledgeable about Montessori philosophy and materials
· Prior experience with 0-5 year olds
· Experience working in a certified child development center
· Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
· Starting pay: $22.00 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.