Endeavor Schools is currently seeking a Lead Montessori Teacher
· The Lead Montessori Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
· Facilitate classroom activities.
· Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons while holding true to the Montessori Model.
· Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
· Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
· Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
· 8293 Duke Blvd, Mason, Ohio 45040
· Montessori Academy Cincinnati
Experience and Education:
· Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience.
· AMI or AMS certification.
· Knowledgeable about Montessori philosophy and materials.
· Prior experience with 0-5 year olds.
· Experience working in a certified child development center.
· Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.