Montessori of Alameda is seeking a Lead Primary Guide for Fall 2022
Start Date: Mid to End August 2022
The Lead Montessori Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
· Facilitate classroom activities.
· Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons while holding true to the Montessori Model.
· Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
· Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
· Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
· 4210 NE Going St, Portland, Oregon 97218
· Montessori of Alameda
Experience and Education
· Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience.
· AMI or AMS certification.
· Knowledgeable about Montessori philosophy and materials.
· Prior experience with 3-5 year olds.
· At least 1 year experience working in a certified child development center.
· Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
· Hourly pay rate: $21.00 to $25.00
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.