Montessori Teacher for Children’s House
Responsible for daily planning and implementation of the curriculum and use of materials/apparatus; encourage each child to participation in classroom activities, keep each child safe and nurture them.
Additionally, each teacher must develop and maintain positive partnering relationships with parents.
– Montessori certified required
– Associates Degree in Early Childhood, a plus
– Or, have completed their NC Early Childhood Credential or equivalent
– Or, at least 1 years of experience working in a licensed childcare facility.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Hardworking work ethic and proven excellent work attendance
– Organized and attention to detail
– Current CPR/First Aid
– Recent TB Test
– Current Wake County Background Check
– Prosolutions Training
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 considerations: Health screenings and Mask worn at all times
About Esteem Me Montessori
We are proudly serving our community with vital childcare needs for preschool age children and NOW FOR SCHOOL AGE children (up to 9 years of age)! Are you in need of a safe, clean, 5 star educational environment for your preschooler(s) or help for your school age child(ren) with their virtual learning? We are the place to be!
Thank you to our Esteem Me Heroes and the beautiful families we serve! Our special hours until further notice are Monday through Friday 7:00am – 5:30pm.
We offer year-round, full/part time quality childcare for children ages 6 weeks – 9 years.
Our goal as educators is to generate a world of creative thinkers and lifetime learners by providing a safe, secure, stimulating environment which nurtures the academic, physical and emotional growth of each child. Esteem Me fosters self esteem in children through creativity & hands-on activities encouraging our children’s love for learning.