Do you love working with young children? Have you been searching for a friendly team of educators who hold themselves to high standards? Have you been looking for a place where you can grow and learn and develop your career?
We are now hiring full and part time Assistant and Lead Teachers in our Infant, Toddler, and Children’s House (3-6 year olds) classrooms, at our Leavenworth and Leawood locations.
What we offer:
- Ongoing professional development
- A network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- An excellent benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- The opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program that serves the individual needs of each child
To learn more about the positions we have available and apply, please visit https://boards.greenhouse.io/guidepostmontessori.
About Guidepost Montessori
At Guidepost Montessori, we are a team of educators, first and foremost. We've now expanded to become a network of Montessori schools, dedicated to fundamentally changing the face of education in the United States by growing the Montessori movement. From the top-down, we believe in what we do – and we want to invite you to join our community of educators, passionate about spreading high-fidelity Montessori!