Are you a passionate, Montessori trained teacher at the 3-6 level? Do you want to be part of a team of people working to grow the Montessori movement? Are you interested in professional development and growth opportunities, unparalleled in the field?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk to you! We are now hiring Montessori trained teachers for our Children’s House classroom at our upcoming Leawood campus!
In this role, you’ll create and lead a model classroom. Through your efforts, parents will see what’s possible for their child when authentic, high-quality Montessori is alive and well in the prepared environment. You will be provided with a full set of high-quality materials from leading manufacturers, along with a classroom budget to make your classroom unique.
Straight out of training? We have an amazing team of trained Montessori Mentors who will be available to lead professional development, provide feedback, and help develop your skills even further.
What we offer:
- Ongoing professional development
- A network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- An excellent compensation package including health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- The opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program that serves the individual needs of each child
We’d love to talk to you if you:
- Have received a Montessori Diploma/Certificate for the 3-6 age group
- Have experience with the appropriate age group in a group setting, such as daycare, aftercare or nursery
- Help a child by giving them the tools to be independent
- Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
- Are eager to partner with parents on their child’s journey
- Take pride in your work
- Are friendly with error
- Get energized and inspired by working with children!
If this sounds like you, you can apply directly on our website: https://boards.greenhouse.io/leawood/jobs/2990350
Want to learn more about us?
For more information about who we are and what we value, check out our website: https://guidepostmontessori.com/
Interested in another location or position? Check out our careers page: https://guidepostmontessori.com/careers#careers-list
About Guidepost Montessori
At Guidepost Montessori, we are a team of educators, first and foremost. Even our founder and CEO is Montessori trained, and started his career in the classroom! We've now expanded to become a network of Montessori schools, dedicated to fundamentally changing the face of education in the United States by growing the Montessori movement. From the top-down, we believe in what we do and we want to invite you to join our community of educators, passionate about spreading high-fidelity Montessori! For more information about who we are and what we value, check out our website!