The assistant in our Montessori classroom should have:
1. Some experience working with children in a school setting
2. Good communication skills
3. A willingness to be a part of the daily routines in the classroom. These include assisting the children when working with Montessori lessons, maintaining and replacing needed materials for the different sections of the program and helping the children if needed during changing time.
4. Attending staff meetings, supporting the school in a positive manner and a desire to become a responsible member of our school community.
5. The school has a strong commitment to all employees and provides a friendly family like atmosphere for all staff. School year 2020-2021
About La Prima Casa Montessori School
La Prima Casa Montessori School is an early childhood and elementary education center. The Mission of La Prima Casa Montessori School is to foster a peaceful and nurturing environment,with a strong family spirit and supportive administration. The school is founded in Miami, Florida in 2005 and then expanded to it's second location in 2009.