Lakeland Montessori Schools is seeking a leader to assist the Principal/Head of School who shares our passion for fully implemented, accredited public Montessori. The Assistant Head of School will have the talent and perseverance required to assist the Principal/Head of School to attract and retain great staff, connect with our strong parent community, and ensure the educational experience for each child in every classroom is of the highest Montessori standard! As Assistant Head of School, you will be responsible for working alongside the Head of School to provide leadership to and work collaboratively with staff, parents, and children. Responsibilities to assist Head of School include but are not limited to: executing efficient management of the school, maintaining our collaborative school culture and implementing the mission of our organization, building a strong community with staff, parents, and children, maintaining enrollment, recruiting and developing faculty and staff, resolving challenging student/parent issues, and more.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree and Montessori certification (age 3-6) through AMS, AMI or any other MACTE approved teacher training center. Applicants with Early Childhood Montessori certification will be given preference.
- Salary range for this 11 month position is $53,342-$57,762 (0-9 years experience in Administration).
- Benefits include a month off in the summer, paid leave time, excellent retirement (8% of salary last year), and $546 per month toward benefits (health, life, dental, etc)
- Applicants should have strong written and verbal communication skills, aptitude for creating a team culture, and a passion for fully implemented public Montessori.
- Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Lakeland Montessori
Join our cutting-edge team! We are the first and only Montessori Accredited public school in the nation for children ages 3-15!
All of our classrooms, age 3-15, are included in our Accredited School status through the American Montessori Society (AMS) and through SACS/AdvancED. We are committed to serving as a model public Montessori school to help fully implemented public Montessori education become a reality for more children across the nation. Learn more about our school at www.lakelandmontessori.com