Little Oak Montessori School is seeking AMI-trained Lower & Upper Elementary Guides to take the lead of a well established elementary classroom for the 2022/23 school year. Come join our dedicated and supportive staff in the Columbia Gorge.
Our ideal candidates will possess:
- AMI Elementary diploma & Bachelor’s Degree (preference given to those with a Master’s Degree and Washington State Teaching Certification)
- Strong organizational skills and effective time management
- Professional and positive attitude
- The ability to understand and work with students having a range of learning styles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to be adaptable to the needs of students and the classroom
- A commitment to active engagement within our Anti-Bias and Anti-Racist school community
We appreciate: warmth, patience, creativity, collaboration, humor, and most importantly a passion for guiding students in knowledge and wisdom.
We offer: competitive salary, professional development, 401K, MERP (Medical Expense Reimbursement Plan), paid holidays, paid snow days, annual PTO, and relocation assistance.
Little Oak is located in White Salmon, Washington, a ten minute drive from Hood River Oregon and one hour from Portland, Oregon. The Gorge is known for world class outdoor recreation, abundant local organic produce, and majestic Pacific Northwest beauty. To learn more about our school, please visit: www.littleoakmontessori.com
Interested applicants, please send a resume and cover letter to Head of School, Lindee Lewit email@example.com
Little Oak Montessori is an incorporated non-profit 501(c)3 and equal opportunity employer.