At Mission Montessori, our mission is to help each child become a passionate member of the human community who is confident, creative, and flourishing. We take our mission to heart with a supportive school culture and commitment to high quality Montessori.
We are seeking Montessori junior teachers to join our team in our different program levels (from infancy through elementary). This role is a wonderful opportunity for an educator who is passionate about Montessori and excited to work with—and learn from—an experienced Montessorian in a community where growth is valued and encouraged.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- has a Montessori diploma and a bachelor’s degree
- has childcare experience (highly preferred) and a passion for working with their chosen age group
- is a strong communicator
- values honest but compassionate communication with colleagues
- engages enthusiastically with their peers as members of the same team
- seeks continuous opportunities to learn and grow as a person and educator
*We’ll be even more excited if you speak Spanish!
What You Can Expect:
- A competitive salary for the Bay Area
- Paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid sick leave, PTO, breaks, and holidays
- Tuition discounts
- A 401(K) retirement plan
- Visa sponsorship
- A variety of professional development opportunities unique to each employee’s career path and interests, including in-house training, sponsorship for Montessori training, positive discipline training, stipends for AMI Refresher Courses, and more
- A wonderful community that includes passionate and supportive educators from around the world, regular mentorship and opportunities for professional growth, and community lunches and social events
- Beautiful working environments (you can take a virtual tour of our campus here)
ABOUT MISSION MONTESSORI
Located in the bustling Mid-Market neighborhood, Mission Montessori is San Francisco’s only Montessori school with programs for children from infancy through elementary. We work with children from 12 weeks old to 12 years old.