Welcome to MCH! Where Children and Adults Are Nurtured
“I love being surrounded by a supportive team and a beautiful environment.”
“I really like the atmosphere here; natural settings and people always willing to help.”
We’d love to learn more about you if…
- You are an Elementary I credentialed MACTE Montessori educator.
- You seek to bring your passion and talents to an authentic accredited Montessori program, serving a diverse, inclusive population of students from infants through middle school.
- You aspire to be a part of a collaborative professional staff that values your individuality, kindness, compassion, and creativity.
- You are dedicated to life-long learning and eager to work for an organization that is too.
- You would enjoy working immersed in nature on a 5-acre campus which includes gardens, farm animals and protected wetlands.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic MCH is…
- Open for both in-person and remote services.
- Maintaining strict student cohort groupings.
- Following enhanced health and safety protocols, including mask-wearing, physical distancing, and extra cleaning.
- Encouraging our classrooms to spend as much time outside as possible, engaging with our natural environments for lessons and free time.
We are located in the Pacific NW in beautiful Redmond, WA…
- We are surrounded by lakes and rivers for fishing, boating, paddle boarding, swimming.
- We are close to hundreds of parks to explore and trails biking and hiking.
- We are Nearby mountains with skiing, snowboarding, sledding and snow shoeing.
- We are just a quick drive (or bus ride) to downtown Seattle world class restaurants, museums, and so much more.
- We are also close to farmland with many options for locally sourced food and produce.
Montessori Children’s House
Nurture AND Nature; developing your child’s individual passions and strengths.
Because today’s child is tomorrow’s future.
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. More information can be found at www.mchkids.com/job-opportunities. No phone calls, please.
About Montessori Children's House
Montessori Children's House is an AMS accredited Montessori school for children six weeks through eighth grade. Committed to an excellent holistic Montessori education and partnering with families within our community to serve the individual educational needs of children of all backgrounds. Located on a beautiful five-acre campus is surrounded by protected wetlands and forested areas and is home to several farm animals including goats, chickens, rabbits, ducks and more.