We are seeking a nurturing, responsible, and committed lead guide to run an established Lower Elementary classroom and join our team of learners. Oak Knoll Montessori School is a growing AMI school with an amazing community of support from our families, educators, and administrative team.
The Elementary Guide is responsible for igniting passion and curiosity in a classroom of learners. The Guide is responsible for giving lessons, observing, record keeping, and parent communication.
We offer a competitive salary, tuition remission, health and dental benefits and regular professional development opportunities.
The ideal candidate:
- Holds an AMI Elementary Diploma
- Has a passion to understand and implement a high fidelity Montessori program
- Values honest and compassionate communication with colleagues
- Is committed to creating an equitable and just program for our learners and community
- Is professional and seeks opportunities to grow as a person and an educator
- We’d be thrilled if you also speak Spanish!
About Oak Knoll Montessori School
Using fully implemented Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) principles, Oak Knoll Montessori School educates on every level: academic, emotional, and social. We provide an innovative and rich environment that nurtures independence, personal responsibility, and a deep-rooted love of learning.