We are seeking a nurturing, responsible, and committed lead guide to run an established Primary classroom and join our team of learners. Oak Knoll Montessori School is a growing AMI school with an amazing community of support from our families, educators, and administrative team.
The Primary Guide is responsible for a classroom of approximately twenty-two children and an assistant. The Guide observes, reflects on, and presents lessons to the children on a regular basis. He/She ensures that the environment is prepared for the children and communicates with parents on a regular basis.
We offer a competitive salary, tuition remission, health and dental benefits and regular professional development opportunities.
The ideal candidate:
- Holds an AMI Primary Diploma
- Has a passion to understand and implement a high fidelity Montessori program
- Values honest and compassionate communication with colleagues
- Is professional and seeks opportunities to grow as a person and an educator
- We’d be thrilled if you also speak Spanish!
About Oak Knoll Montessori School
Using fully implemented Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) principles, Oak Knoll Montessori School educates on every level: academic, emotional, and social. We provide an innovative and rich environment that nurtures independence, personal responsibility, and a deep-rooted love of learning.