Our Montessori School in Westchester County, NY announces an immediate position open for an educational director. Now in our 48th year, our founder and educational director Betty Hengst is retiring, and the school is reorganizing to forge ahead this September. We are looking for the right person to join and help guide our fantastic family of teachers, parents and students through this challenging time and beyond to what we anticipate to be a long continued future for the school.
– Masters in Early Childhood Education
– love of Montessori, with Montessori training and teaching experience
– deep respect for all children
– strong interpersonal skills
– writing skills
– experience in administrative guidance
– flexibility and positive outlook
Tasks might include:
– staff supervision and training
– school administration
– communication with parents
– communication with county and state education representatives
– coordination of marketing, advertising and general oversight of school facilities.
If you think you are the creative person with a vision to help us take this well established and respected school to its next level please submit a cover letter, resume and a statement of your educational philosophy.
Because time is of the essence to get ready for this school year, please email your materials to: to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can send a paper copy by slower mail in addition:
Our Montessori School
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
For more information, you can email Elizabeth Silverman at email@example.com, or call (914) 962 – 9466.
Also have a look at the website OurMontessoriSchool.com to see what we are all about.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Our Montessori School
Our Montessori School is a long-established and highly regarded private school with locations in Yorktown Heights and Carmel, NY. Started in 1972, OMS is NY State registered and Certified, and serves ages 6 weeks - 12 years old.