Pullman Community Montessori (PCM), A PUBLIC CHARTER SCHOOL, is seeking Montessori credentialed primary and elementary Guides (2 primary, 1 lower elementary, 1 upper elementary).
Be the change you want to see in education!
$12K Moving Incentive!
Why consider joining the PCM team:
Unwavering commitment to Educators
Ø Each guide will be supported by a full-time Montessori trained assistant who will also be provided interventionalist training and professional development.
Ø Grow professionally through support from a full-time Montessori Coach and over 30 days of dedicated high-quality personalized professional development and collaboration time.
Ø No requirement for dual roles: Guides will not be asked to teach remote and online classes.
Ø Grow your tool kit in meeting the needs of all learners through support from a full-time Special Educator hired and employed by PCM.
Ø Benefit from strategic partnerships:
§ NCMPS (National Center for Montessori in the Public Sector), an organization that grows and sustains Montessori in the public sector with a focus on equity and access.
§ TSS Place Network (Teton Science Schools), providing support in building a strong “Going Out” program for elementary students to connect them to the Pullman community and real-world project creation.
§ PMA (Public Montessori in Action), supporting PCM in employment of a fully integrated multi-tiered system of support that employs both Child Study and the Nautilus behavioral approach.
· Pullman exhibits a small town feel with big town amenities and options. Home to Washington State University and 8 miles from Moscow, Idaho, home of the University of Idaho.
· Enjoy increased community diversity and international celebrations attributed to being a University town.
· Benefit from a multiplicity of resources with 2 major Universities within a 8-mile radius: libraries, museums, lab and greenhouse tours, science center, cultural center, performing arts center, jazz festival, farmers markets, community gardens, symphony, lentil festival, connected bike paths, and more.
· Enjoy access to great parks and outdoor recreation opportunities!
· Safe community with a low cost of living compared to much of Washington State.
Visit our website www.PullmanCommunityMontessori.org to learn more, view the full position description, and APPLY. Have questions: call (509) 336-5909 or email TamiO@myPCM.org
About Pullman Community Montessori (PCM)
Pullman Community Montessori (PCM) is a recently approved charter public school in the beautiful University town of Pullman, Washington. Pullman is a small but vibrant rural community bridging the best aspects of a small town with the diversity and energy of a small city. The school is housed and will grow to capacity in the historic Gladish Community and Cultural Center conveniently located in central Pullman. The facility is equipped with a gymnasium and outdoor play space as well limited access to a large and small performing-arts theater. PCM is within walking distance to Washington State University and only 9 miles from the University of Idaho. PCM is in its planning year and will open its doors to Kindergarten through grade 5 students in the fall of 2021, expanding a grade level per year through grade 9.