The first AMS-Accredited school in Asia is looking for experienced international educators to join our professional and inspiring community for the 2022 – 2023 academic year.
Early Childhood Montessori Lead Teacher (3-6) and Lower Elementary Montessori Lead Teacher (6-9) positions available.
- AMI / AMS / MACTE approved certification required
- Experience with readers / writers workshop preferred
- Experience of meeting the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of an international student body
- Small class size
- Competitive salary, housing allowance and medical insurance
- Western and Chinese holidays
- Beautiful, park-like campus setting
Please email your resume / CV directly to Assistant Director Katy Stack: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Qingdao Amerasia International School
Qingdao Amerasia International School (QAIS) is a private, non-profit international school located in Qingdao, China, offering blended Montessori and International Baccalaureate education from ages 1.5- 9 and an International Baccalaureate inquiry-based curriculum up to age 18.
QAIS aims to inspire a lifelong love of learning through a holistic, child-centered, inquiry-based approach. By embracing each student’s diverse needs, learning styles, and strengths, we strive to develop courageous global citizens who help to create a more peaceful world through community action, intercultural understanding, and respect for all life.