Montessori Elementary Guide
Quest Montessori School, an accredited, non-profit, independent school nestled in the lovely coastal community of Narragansett, Rhode Island, is actively seeking anElementary Guide for our established program. Our close knit collaborative faculty comprises both AMI and AMS certified teachers who take pride in delivering an authentic Montessori education to children from 18 mos. to 8th grade.
Quest has a small, but vibrant community of families and faculty. We are committed to anti-bias education across all programs and celebrate the exchange of new ideas.
Skills and Qualifications of the Ideal Candidate
- Montessori Certified for the elementary environment
- Deep understanding of and passion for the Montessori pedagogy
- Intellectually curious with a desire or life long learning
- Practical experience applying the Montessori pedagogy in an elementary environment
- Solid communication skills and an ability to cultivate relationships with colleagues and parents
- The technical skills necessary to utilize on-line systems for planning, correspondence and report writing
Quest offers competitive salaries based on experience
Medical and Dental Insurance
401k retirement plan with up to 3% match
Budgeted Professional Development
All teachers and staff must be vaccinated against COVID-19.
About Quest Montessori School
Quest Montessori School is the only accredited Montessori school in Rhode Island (AMS and Association of Independent Schools of New England). Founded in 2001, the school is located in a new building on 5+ wooded acres, three minutes from Narragansett Bay. We serve 100 students from Toddler - 8th grade. We are passionate about delivering an authentic Montessori experience and are committed to anti-bias education.