It Takes a Village….
We are more than just a school – we are a community! Our goal is to uplift each other, work together, and uphold the educational standards Maria Montessori pioneered over 114 years ago. We believe in a holistic approach to Montessori education, combining academics, practical life, sensorial exercises and mixed age groups, allowing each child to express their unique gifts, interests and abilities. We embrace a culture of care….grace, courtesy and respect is at the core of everything we do!
SPRING EDUCATION GROUP is seeking passionate educators who guide their students in meaningful work while providing a prepared environment that facilitates student-led learning and freedom with responsibility. We have campuses in Idaho, Washington & California and offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and employee discounts. (Full Tuition coverage and relocation assistance available for our Upper Elementary Position in Solana Beach, Ca)
ADDITIONAL PERKS: $1000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE AT SOME LOCATIONS!
· Must successfully clear criminal background without exemption.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Complies with all state education and licensing standards and maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
But Wait, There’s More…
- (California) LePort Montessori: https://www.leportschools.com/
- (Idaho) Montessori Academy: https://www.montessoriacademyidaho.com/preschools/boise/parkcenter/
- (Washington) Evergreen Academy Montessori: https://www.evergreenacademy.com/montessori-preschool/