The Spring Hill School in Petaluma, CA is currently seeking a full-time passionate and enthusiastic teacher to join our teaching team. At Spring Hill, we help our students to become leaders and lifelong joyful learners, strengthening their capacity to contribute positively to their communities. We support our students to develop meaningful relationships with peers and faculty based on honesty, respect and responsibility.
- Plan and implement daily curriculum activities for a multi-age classroom.
- Implement a whole-child approach to teaching.
- Create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
- Guide children’s social-emotional development using positive discipline techniques.
- Enjoy building relationships with families and co-workers.
- Participate in school events.
- Montessori AMI/AMS teaching credential
- Passionate, knowledgeable, and creative
- Minimum of 12 completed ECE units or equivalent (per California state licensing requirements)
- Experience working with children ages 3-6, preferably in a multi-age environment
- Montessori classroom experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, and a willingness to learn
- Able to effectively communicate with parents and faculty
- Team player and committed to making learning joyful
- A “can do” attitude
Very competitive salary and benefits.
To learn more about The Spring Hill School, please visit us at thespringhillschool.org.
To apply for this job email your details to Karen@thespringhillschool.org
About The Spring Hill School
The Spring Hill School, founded in 1975 and located in beautiful Petaluma, Sonoma County, California, is a Toddler through 8th grade independent school offering an engaging, whole-child curriculum that promotes critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, and social-emotional maturity. We help our students to become leaders and lifelong joyful learners. We support our students to develop meaningful relationships with peers and faculty based on honesty, respect, and responsibility.