Join us at ToTH Montessori (http://toddlersonthehill.org), a private Montessori program for children ages 18 months to 6 years old in located in the Navy Yard/Capitol Hill neighborhood of Washington, DC. Our ideal candidate is a mature, highly responsible and professional individual who is looking for a long-term position in a school where ongoing growth, learning and development is the norm. While not a requirement, preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate fluency in a second language. You will be supported by a leadership team that knows what it takes to run a fully-implemented Montessori program in a busy city. ToTH Montessori is a member school of the International Montessori Council.
Candidates must possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in education or a related field
- MACTE endorsed credential (0 to 3 or 3-6) from an AMI, IMC, AMS or other MACTE accredited training program
- Relevant teaching experience in a Montessori program
- Graceful and mature communication style with children, co-workers, and parents
- Interest and willingness to engage in ongoing professional development.
Ideal candidates would possess the following (preferred, not required):
- 5 years Montessori teaching experience
- A bachelor’s degree in early childhood
Competitive compensation commensurate with education and experience. Benefits include a full package of health insurance, retirement (401K) with matching, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, professional development, and child tuition credit (for enrolled children).
Interested candidates may submit a resume and cover letter to Stephanie Sarvana at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About ToTH Montessori
ToTH Montessori is a small, private school in Washington, DC offering an authentic Montessori early learning experience for children ages 18 months to 6 years.