West Hills Montessori School is seeking an AMI-trained Elementary Guide to join our community for the 2021-2022 school year to lead one of our Lower Elementary classes. Founded in 1969, West Hills Montessori School serves children from 15 months of age through 6th grade.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about Cosmic Education
- Experienced working in a Montessori classroom
- Familiar with supporting children with learning differences
- Committed to self-reflection and continued learning
- Eager to join our administration, faculty, and staff in our collective journey to build understanding and commitment to Anti-Bias, Anti-Racist education
- Prepared to collaborate with both Primary and Elementary Guides
A competitive salary, professional development opportunities, and benefit package will be offered. Applicants should send their resume with a cover letter outlining their educational philosophy, and a list of references to Anne Blickenstaff, Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About West Hills Montessori
West Hills Montessori was founded in 1968 with the mission to provide a quality Montessori educational environment. West Hills Montessori is a family-run business heading into its 53rd year of service to children in the Southwest Portland and Lake Oswego area. We offer Montessori toddler, preschool, and elementary programs to children from 15 months to 12-years-old.